There is a lot to think about when you are working on a deep foundations project – from the type of soil you are facing to how far into the ground you need to drill to stabilize, the last thing you want to think about is which ERW straight seam pipe pile to use at the job site. That’s why we came up with a mobile app that you can use on the go. The Atlas Pipe Piles Catalog App. When you are exploring the app, make sure you check out these top five features first:
- Manufacturing: Have you ever wondered how our pipe piles are manufactured but haven’t made it out to the mill to see it in person? Our app has a solution for you – watch the manufacturing overview section of our app and witness how we take coil and turn it into a steel pile for your next job.
- My Lists: The My List feature of the app enables you to keep frequently referenced documents in one location. You can add almost anything to the My List section – from our capabilities chart to the mill test report flyer – it will help you become more organized when piling questions come up.
- Rolling frequency: Have you ever wondered how often we run 8.625? Wonder no more – our app contains our rolling frequency so you can easily find out how often we are rolling a particular size.
- Size Chart: The size chart gives you details on the sizes we can produce. We also have the capabilities of making the sizes you may need. You can call a sales representative to see if we can customize a size to your satisfaction.
- Shareable: The app is shareable so you can show brochures and the entire library of Atlas Pipe Piles product capabilities charts with your co-workers. It assists you in making decisions clear and visible and it has the capabilities to communicate even with those who may not have the app.
After reading the top five features, it’s time for you to check it out for yourself! Go to the App Store today on your iPad and search for “Atlas Tube”. Or, you can access it here for an easy download. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Pipe Piles Product Manager, Chris Ragan