New jumbo HSS
Sizes up to 22” square. Walls up to 1” thick. Rolled right here in the U.S.A.
Coming September 2021. Learn more.
Designing with HSS: Use Jumbo HSS for Large Load Demands
Watch the fourth installment of the Designing with HSS video series and learn how and why these “jumbo” sections solve the challenges of complex design issues for engineers.
5 Reasons Jumbo HSS are an excellent option for structures with large load demands:
- Jumbo HSS offer a superior and cost-effective alternative to open sections and built-up, welded box sections
- Jumbo HSS offer improved functional performance and design flexibility
- Jumbo HSS sizes meet both the ASTM A500 and CSA G40 industry standards
- Jumbo HSS have high anti-seismic performance
- Jumbo HSS have less surface area
If you have any ideas for additional topics or questions about any of the information provided in the series, please let me know.