Free EPOX Z KOTE Savings Analysis
How Much Will You Save? Let’s find out.
Atlas Tube offers complimentary EPOX Z KOTE Powder Primed Tube samples and a cost saving analysis report for all manufacturing trials. We provide an independent industrial engineer to examine your manufacturing process and its associated costs. To determine your potential EPOX Z KOTE tube savings, the industrial engineer records and analyzes the incremental differences in processing time and consumable materials. A confidential report is submitted to you upon conclusion of the trial.
Are you ready to uncover even more profit?
Call your Atlas representative today and request your own EPOX Z KOTE Savings Analysis.
Compatible Paint and Coatings
- Powder Coat Epoxy, Polyester and Hybrid
- Water based paint
- Solvent based paint
- Two component paint
- Squares — 1.5”x 1.5” through 8”x 8”
- Rectangle — 2”x 1” through 10”x 6”
- Rounds — 1.5 NPS through 8 NPS
- Gauges — .083 through .500
Atlas Tube continuously expands and refines its product offerings. Consult with your sales representative for up-to-date size ranges and product availabilities. EPOX Z KOTE Powder Primed Tubing is produced in accordance with ASTM A500 or A513 standards, as required.
Some EPOX Z KOTE Applications
- Farm Implements (tillage/planting/harvesting)
- Shelters (parks/recreation/shade)
- Rail Car Construction
- Utility Trailers
- Timber Handling Equipment
- Wall Components
- HVAC/Clean Rooms
- Commercial Turf Equipment
- Aircraft Hanger Door Frames
- House Jack Posts
- Mining Conveyors
- Basketball Poles
- Communication Enclosures
- Boat Trailers
- Landscape Equipment (stump grinders/mulchers)
- Control Systems (buildings/crane cabs)
- Trash Containers
- Industrial Equipment (saw drill presses, etc.)
- Grain Bins (legs/supports)
- Automotive Lifts
Welding EPOX Z KOTE Powder Primed Tubing
- American Welding Society D1.1 prequalified procedure for directly welding through EPOX Z KOTE is available upon request.
- Welding Guide. A secure ground and use of solid core or metal core wire produces structurally sound welds.
- Welding Fume Analysis. An independent industrial hygiene evaluation was conducted during the welding of steel tubing coated with EPOX Z KOTE. “It is the certified industrial hygienists’ conclusion that fume concentration
levels generated while welding on EPOX Z KOTE are consistent with those generated while welding on uncoated metal.”
• EPOX Z KOTE Tubing is free from all solvents and does not emit any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) during application and welding.
- Salt Spray — ASTM B117 EPOX Z KOTE met 1,000 hours with 3 mils of powder top coat zero creepage and no field blisters
- Adhesion — ASTM D3359-90 5B
- Impact — 100 lbs. without any de-lamination of coating
- Flexible — 90° bends without cracking or flaking
- DFT — 0.5 mil film thickness on average
- As a primer, EPOX Z KOTE is designed to improve corrosion and chemical resistance with suitable topcoat protection