At Atlas Tube, we offer a variety of services to ensure the highest quality products for our customers. When you choose Atlas Tube, you’ll receive a superior, value-added product every time.
Our value-added services include:
- I.D. flash removal
- Specialty steel chemistries e.g. copper bearing, high strength low alloy (HSLA)
- Roll-over protective structure (ROPS)
- Weathering steels and custom fabrication including bandsaw and lathe cutting, welding, punching, sizing, bending, slotting and beveling
- CSA G40.21 Class H material (thermal stress relief) is available at our Harrow facility
- Epox Z Kote® cleaned and pre-primed tubing, available at our Chicago facility
Additional outsourced services are also available, including galvanizing, pickling and oiling.
Atlas Tube utilizes “flexible manufacturing” – a “quick change” technology allowing us to change sizes on all our mills in under two hours. This affords us the shortest cycle times in the industry, saving our customers time and money.
All of Atlas Tube’s facilities are fully equipped with in-house testing laboratories. Our quality systems allow us to monitor all aspects of the production process from coil receiving to the finished product, ensuring compliance with the appropriate raw material and finished product specifications.
How we do business
We make it easy to do business with us. Through the use of our EDI and SAP electronic information systems, we provide our customers with real-time order and inventory statuses as well as test report data via our state-of-the-art customer portal.