Jumbo Hollow Structural Sections (HSS)
Jumbo HSS Flyer HSS Brochure
Meeting both ASTM A500 and CSA G40.21 industry standards, we are now offering extra-large hollow structural sections (HSS). A readily available design option for engineers throughout North America, our Jumbo HSS:
- Is available in sizes ranging from 18" to 22" square and up to .875" wall
- Will help solve challenges associated with complex design issues
- Is ideal for structures with large load demands
- Has the properties to perform effectively in high seismic areas
Typically used in vertical column and diagonal bracing applications, Jumbo HSS also offers enhanced performance for large, long-span trusses.
Benefits of Extra Large HSS from Atlas Tube
Always in stock, on-the-ground, and ready to be purchased and shipped at your convenience, Atlas Tube Jumbo HSS offers:
- A superior and cost-effective alternative to open sections and built-up, welded box sections used in structures with a high load demand.
- Improved functional performance and flexibility for engineers who design structures of all types and sizes.
A quick overview of Jumbo HSS
For more information about where you can purchase our product, take a look at our Stocking Partners below.
Downloads and Industry Resources